1. Do I use time efficiently? sometimes.
How do i waste my time? i waste my time usually by daydreaming or sleep to much
* To improve, i will stop day dreaming and start to manage time more efficiently. Also I try to be a good planner
2.What or who distracts me from study?
I distracted from study usually by my mind who always want to have fun. Maybe cause im a bit lazy
* I'll try to set my mind to always prioritize in study. After study, you can do all the things you want
3.Do i need to plan out my time:
-for the year?
-the term?
-the week?
-the day?
-each piece of work?
I must plan out my time effectively. For example, i must now what result of improvement that i have through the year. And for every term, i'll set mission to do for my improvement. For every week, i'll specificase the mission to do and start doing it every day.
4.Do I waste time getting started?
A little bit
* i must not waste my time
5. Do I make the most of spare moments?
yes, i make most of the moments very efficiently. For example, in my spare moments, i'll try to exercising, or studying
* i can improve the use in my spare moments by planning.
6. Do i find the time passes and i don't know what has happened?
No, i always aware that time passes and know what have already happened
* i must use the time more efficiently. For example, usually time passes and you don't know because of day dreaming or too much sleep. In this cases, i must become more aware about time and stop daydreaming.
Note: * means what I will do to improve
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar